Sunday 23 June 2013

First Pollack session of the year

Myself and Mark headed out tonight for a paddle around in hope of a Pollack, Sam and Matty launched at the same time but were hoping for some cod after a brief paddle about watching the wildlife and peering through the very clear water we headed out to troll some plugs

I'd not been paddling long when the rod hammered round but by the time I'd wrestled the rod out of the holder it had kelped me   :sad:

A short while later I had another hit which resulted in my first plug caught fish of the year a nice little Pollack

I managed another hit later on but failed to hook up so called it a day a nice paddle about and happy with the result for a short session

a nice scenic back drop for Sam and Matty not

Andy

 

Posted Image
Posted Image

No comments:

Post a Comment