Wednesday 27 May 2015

A short hectic evening 26/05/2015



Had a few hours last night jigging over the local rock patches almost aborted the launch due to quite a stiff breeze but luckily it calmed down for the fishing and only blew back up big time on the paddle back in




Things started off a bit slow with countless micro Codling and fish in the 2lb bracket but managed to get 3 fish for the table with the biggest going 5lb an awesome short session 5:30pm - 9pm and managed to get a bit of time in the saddle of the 525 in quite lumpy conditions on the return paddle




Plenty of pics to share too




























Andy

6 comments:

  1. A great trip out and fish for tea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy. I was the guy that landed just after you. I thought I recognised you, now I realise were from. Sorry I wasn't more chatty. I was just a big embarrassed about my rather shambolic surf landing! Hopefully I'll see you out again during the summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see you Dennis nothing wrong with getting tipped it happens to us all mate

      Delete
  3. kept 4 for tea myself, no Pollock though, still plenty of time yet as the year goes on, nice blog Andy, well written and hellish pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Brian glad you got a few for the table,sea picked up a wee bit on the paddle back

      Delete
  4. Meant to say we kept an eye on the orange Yak (Dennis above) all the way in till he was nearly on the beach as it looked a bit heavy going paddling in against that wind and nw lump

    ReplyDelete