Saturday 26 July 2014

A great session with my mates 26/07/2014

I had arranged at short notice a trip out with Chris travelling over from the North West to show him some ground I thought he would like to free dive and spearfish
I felt a bit under pressure hoping the visibility would still be good and not to much tide to allow Chris to get accustomed to a new environment but the conditions couldn't have been better on the day and was pretty sure he had a great time
The fishing wasn't as hectic as the past few days but still plenty to keep young Jack happy even though he hooked one or two that were too powerful for him at the moment

But he managed a few Pollack and Coalies and I bagged a couple on the jellyworms too






Dinner break



When launching had a quick chat with Mike returning from a dawn raid too


And found a perfect miniature Turbot in the shallows

A cracking session out with some good lads




Chris even managed to get one of Jacks kelped fish untangled for him too


Chris also supplied me with some of the best seafood I have ever tasted




So glad he enjoyed himself


and good to return a favour after Chris has put me and Jack onto some great Tope action
Andy


Read more: http://nyka.freeforums.net/thread/34/pollack-cod-fun-day-water#ixzz38yuhLB2t

No comments:

Post a Comment